Proper Decorum during Golf
Is it your first time playing golf? Then know that it is very important to know the basics or the proper things to do.
1. When you booked for a tee off you have to make sure that you are early or on time as You have to be courteous to other players. Another thing you should remember when you booked for the tee off is to avoid making any practice swings.
2. It is a no-no to take a shot directly behind another player as to avoid getting ahead of him or her so just turn to the right.
3. A divot is A piece of turf cut out of the ground Buy a golf club or a 60 degree vokey wedge In making a stroke, so if you have done this then you should always replace the pitch marks on the green.
4. Provisional shots under the penalty of one stroke even though you’ve lost a golf ball, finding the ball if it is within bounds well stop you from playing with provisional shots.
5. it is also very important that the get in go to mind your pacing, check the group ahead of you and also mind the group behind you who are waiting for their turn.
6. Raking the bunker or the sandtrap is another important at the get to observe after you finished or you can use your 60 degree vokey wedge.
7. Playing up to a green is always fun but you have to ensure that the players who are ahead of you are already finished. it is impolite to put your golf cart on the green area especially if the players are still playing, if you want to ensure that you will enter the area immediately then just put your golf cart on your side.
A proper golf decorum that you should observe is to never ever walked on the opponent’s putting line and if you’re going to mark the position of your ball, simply put the marker behind or beside the ball, don’t forget to replace another ball where you have picked up thegolf ball from.
9. Golf balls are heavy and they can result to an injury is especially if the person is heat with it, so if you think that the ball will reach somebody then shout “fore”.
Golf is well-liked because of it is a different sport than the others however to make it more enjoyable you have to follow the guidelines at this sport.